This is an uncomplete collection of blogs and other climate related web publications that I consider useful. The fact that the publication appears here does not necessarily mean endorsement.
Climate realists and sceptics
These publications are from organisations or individuals who somehow speak up as a voice against climate alarmism.
- Climateguy – The blog of Prof Rancourt (Toronto)
- CO2 coalition – Prof. William Happer, Dr. Patrick Moore
- Die kalte Sonne – daily newsletter about climate relevant issues by Prof. Dr. Fritz Vahrenholt and Dr. habil Sebastian Lüning
- JoNova – Critical Blog, e.g. regarding energy transition towards renewables
- Clive Best – well structured blog covering many subjects
- Tony Heller – Real Climate Science
- GWPF – the Global warming policy foundation
John Christy: The tropical skies — falsifying climate alarm
- Competitive Enterprise Institute: Bjorn Lomborg and John Christy shred climate alarmism
Climate mainstream publications
These publications and blogs represent the main stream positions, conforming to and defending the official IPCC line of thought (this list is incomplete):
Peer reviewed scientists
This is a subjective selection of People who are regularly publishing in peer reviewed papers
This is a subjective, uncomplete collection of scientific papers that I consider to have been or are significantly influential in the climate discussion – further proposals are welcome.
J. Hansen et al. (1984): CLIMATE SENSITIVITY: ANALYSIS OF FEEDBACK MECHANISMS
K. E. Trenberth et al.: EARTH’S GLOBAL ENERGY BUDGET
Richard S. Lindzen et al. (2011): On the Observational Determination of Climate Sensitivity and Its Implications
Graeme L. Stephens et al. (2012): An update on Earth’s energy balance in light of the latest global observations.
Jay R. Herman et al. (2013): A net decrease in the Earth’s cloud, aerosol, and surface 340 nm reflectivity during the past 33 yr (1979–2011)
D.R. Feldman et al. (2015): Observational determination of surface radiative forcing by CO2 from 2000 to 2010.
John Christy, Roy Spencer et al. (2018): Examination of space-based bulk atmospheric temperatures used in climate research
These are general introductions of climate and atmosphere physics with university level